Marcella is the junior attorney and also George’s daughter, making us a true family practice. Though we are the Dog Friendly Lawyer, all families have a black sheep, and in our case Marcella is a cat person; she likes dogs, but prefers cats as pets.
Education & Experience
- Graduated from the University of Washington in 2004
- Speaks conversational French, Spanish, and Japanese
- Started working as a paralegal in 2004
- Studied the law through the WSBA’s APR 6 Law Clerk Program, finishing in September of 2017.
- Admitted to practice in January 2019
Marcella enjoys a lot of nerdy hobbies, like board games, sci-fi/fantasy movies, books, and TV shows. She is also a fan of local sports, including the Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks, and Everett Aquasox. She has three cats: Mr. Fluff, Noodle, and Munchie.