Marcella is the junior attorney and also George’s daughter, making us a true family practice. Though we are the Dog Friendly Lawyer, all families have a black sheep, and in our case Marcella is a cat person; she likes dogs, but prefers cats as pets. Marcella got married in 2021.
Education & Experience
- Graduated from the University of Washington in 2004
- Speaks conversational French, Spanish, and Japanese
- Started working as a paralegal in 2004
- Studied the law through the WSBA’s APR 6 Law Clerk Program, finishing in September of 2017.
- Admitted to practice in January 2019
Marcella enjoys video games, sci-fi/fantasy, and art. She is also a fan of local sports, including the Mariners and Seahawks. She has two cats: Noodle, and Munchie; unfortunately, her beloved Kingsley Cuddlefluff ascended to the rainbow bridge in May 2020.